Saturday, November 30, 2013

EOTD: BFTE Cocoa and Double Chocolate (aka Neutral With a Kick!)

I purchased this. 

I did another super easy look the other day with two main neutral colors, BFTE Cocoa and BFTE Double Chocolate. BFTE describes Cocoa as "dark neutral toned brown with silver shimmer." It's really shimmery, and the silver shimmer has a bluish cast. I even added a tiny bit of Sugarpill Lumi (white with turquoise sheen") in the very centermost part of my eyelid, and it made hardly a difference at all because Cocoa has its own bluish shimmer. 



I really love this look because as simple as it is, and even though it's neutral and office-appropriate, it's got an extra bit of kick with all of that silver-but-really-looks-blue shimmer. I'm going to keep this one in mind for those days when I'm running late and need something fast and simple but fun.

What I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue
BFTE Cocoa on lid and beneath inner ½ of lower lash line
BFTE Double Chocolate in crease and beneath outer ½ of lower lash line
Sugarpill Lumi lightly dappled in center of lid
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath brow and inner corner
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Anastasia Brow Fix eyebrow primer
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn


2 comments: