Tuesday, November 26, 2013

EOTD: Chequered Lily Pharaoh's Curse, Dead Men Tell No Tales, Samhain, Monster's Bride, Snow Glass Apples

I purchased this.

On Sunday, I posted a review of my first order from Chequered Lily Apothecary, then posted my first look with some of those colors yesterday. Today, I used several more of my new Chequered Lily eye shadows. I am very happy with how easily they all applied and blended.

Photos were taken in indirect sunlight with flash fill.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Chequered Lily Pharaoh's Curse on inner 1/3 of lid and crease
Chequered Lily Dead Men Tell No Tales on center 1/3 of lid, crease, and tear duct area
Chequered Lily Samhain on outer 1/3 of lid and crease
Chequered Lily Snow, Glass, Apples to blend out crease
Chequered Lily Monster's Bride beneath lower lashes
Chequered Lily Penny Arcade lining upper lashes
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil on waterline
Elizabeth Mott They're So Big mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn

3 comments: