Monday, November 18, 2013

EOTD: Darling Girl Ashes & Soot, 8 Tiny Reindeer, Kerchief & Cap, Bowl Full of Jelly

PR sample.
I purchased this.

Yesterday, I posted swatches of Darling Girls' Twas The Night Before Christmas collection, as well as a look I did with some of the colors. Today, I have another eye look using eye shadows from this collection. I really like how it turned out. Ashes & Soot is a "sooty gray brown" with "some violet tones lurking about." However, when I applied it on top of a dark brown base, the violet tones were much stronger. 

All photos were taken in indirect sunlight with flash fill.






WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance on entire eye area
Milani Shadow Eyez in Espresso Line on lid
Darling Girl Cosmetics (DGC) Glitter Glue on entire eye area
DGC Ashes & Soot on lid
DGC 8 Tiny Reindeer in crease
Urban Decay Corrupt 24/7 Eye Liner pencil beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
DGC Ashes & Soot on top of UD Corrupt
DGC Bowl Full of Jelly to blend out lower lash line
DGC Kerchief & Cap to blend out crease and highlight tear duct area
Urban Decay W.O.S. on brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Dark Auburn and Dark Brown brow powders


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! What is the purple color it's so pretty? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! What color is the purple it's so gorgeous? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lily. That purple is Ashes & Soot on top of a brown base. The purple really comes out when used over that base!

      Delete
    2. thanks for your swift reply! Can't believe it's ashes and soot, it looks so purple!

      Delete
    3. I know, it's crazy how much the purple shift really showed up. I love it when it's usual brownish color, but it's so neat to know that I can get a different color out of it, too!

      Delete