Sunday, November 24, 2013

EOTD: Darling Girl Cosmetics Crucifixion, Red Door, & Honey Pot

I purchased this.

In a makeup group I'm in, this week's challenge is "DRAMATIC!" I don't do well with dramatic because 1) it's just not "me", and 2) I don't have may opportunities to wear dramatic makeup, and 3) dramatic implies using false eyelashes, and I have a hate-hate relationship with falsies.

Still, it's Sunday, and what better way to spend an afternoon than playing around with making a dramatic (for me) look? I used three eye shadows from Darling Girl Cosmetics that are incredibly deep and rich. And no, I did NOT wear falsies. I opened my drawer of falsies, gave them aaaalll the finger, and closed it right up again. Ha!




What I Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl (DGC) Glitter Glue
DGC Crucifixion all over lid and beneath lower lashes
DGC Red Door in crease
DGC Honey Pot above crease and around tear duct area
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
MAC Brule to highlight
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper to line around entire eye area
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil on waterline
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powder in Dark Brown

7 comments:

  1. This is simply amazing, just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, I'm digging that lid color so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I might try it using Caviar Dreams instead of Crucifixion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crucifixtion needs to come home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING ! Just gorgeous , gorgeous , gorgeous ... !! :)

    ReplyDelete