Thursday, November 14, 2013

EOTD: Darling Girl Cosmetics Seawitch

I purchased this. 
PR sample.

I'm one of Darling Girl Cosmetics' "Darling Girls." What this means is I'm part of a group of Darling Girl fans who share looks, swatches, etc. of Darling Girl Cosmetics' products. In addition, each of us takes turns choosing a "Pick of the Week" (POTW), which is a favorite shade of ours that Darling Girl Cosmetics then sells for 20% off that week!

What being a Darling Girl does not mean:

  • I am being paid to "sell" the brand.
  • I am being given free makeup when everyone else has to pay. 
  • I can't love other brands' products, post about them, or wear them on my face.

This week, it's my turn to choose the POTW color, and I chose Seawitch, which is a wisteria purple eye shadow that has a subtle, but really beautiful, green shift.

Photos were taken in indirect sunlight with a flash fill.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool on lower lid
Darling Girl (DGC) Seawitch over entire lower lid and beneath lower lashes
DGC Alright Maa! in crease and beneath outer 1/2 of lower lashes
DGC Nestling to blend out Alright Maa! onto brow bone
DGC Shy Violet to highlight tear duct area
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath brow
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Light Blue on lower waterline
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn

1 comment: