Wednesday, November 27, 2013

EOTD: Darling Girl Custom Color-Anam Cara- plus Swag and Tank Taupe

I purchased this.

I recently asked Susan at Darling Girl Cosmetics to create a custom eye shadow for me. The end result was this beautiful smoky purple with lots of sparkle that I named "Anam Cara." I paired it with Swag, which is a similar color, but lighter, and with the matte Tank Taupe. I am going to be wearing Anam Cara a lot--it's the perfect purple for me!





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over eye area
MAC Painterly paint pot on brow bone
Darling Girl In Living Color Shadow Base in Little Black Dress on lid
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all over eye area
Urban Decay W.O.S. on brow bone
Darling Girl Tank Taupe as a transition between crease and brow bone
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Eye Liner Pencil smudged along outer 2/3 of lower lashline
Darling Girl Anam Cara on outer 2/3 of lid, blended into crease, and outer 2/3 of lower lash line
Darling Girl Swag on inner 1/3 of lid, blended into crease, and inner 1/3 of lower lash line and tear duct area
MAC Blan Type to highlight immediately beneath eyebrow
Rimmel ScandalEyez Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude on waterline
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Elizabeth Mott They're So Big mascara
Chinovi brow powders in Dark Auburn and Dark Brown

2 comments: