Wednesday, November 20, 2013

EOTD: MOI Minerals - Diego, Pandora, Swiss Mocha

I purchased this.

I don't know why I haven't given my MOI Minerals eye shadows much love lately. They are really complex and beautiful. Now that I remember how much I love them, I'll be pulling them out more often!





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
MOI Diego on inner and outer 1/3 of lid & blended into crease
MOI Pandora in center of lid & blended into crease
MOI Swiss Mocha in outer corner and beneath lower lash line
Urban Decay Naked 2 to blend out crease
Urban Decay W.O.S. on brow bone and to blend out Swiss Mocha
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath brow
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Liner Pencil smudged along upper and lower lash lines and waterlines
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics  Dark Brown and Dark Auburn brow powders


2 comments: