Friday, November 29, 2013

EOTD: Mon Ennui Hyperbole Blue, Blindfold, Sea Dragon, Pink Mist, Oil Slick, Tesla Coil, and Slipper

I bought this.

I did a swap recently with a girl in a makeup group I'm in, and I ended up with ~30 samples of Mon Ennui ("ME") eye shadows. I've heard great things about ME, but the prices are so high, that I've never tried them before. I understand now why people rave. ME's shadows are so sparkly, richly pigmented, and of incredibly high quality. I had so much fun playing with them for the first time.




WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance around entire eye area
Darling Girl around entire eye area
Sugarpill Tako on brow bone
Mon Ennui Hyperbole Blue on lid
Sugarpill Bulletproof in outer corner
Mon Ennui Blindfold in crease
Mon Ennui Pink Mist above crease
Mon Ennui Sea Dragon beneath lower lashes
Mon Ennui Tesla Coil around tear duct area
Mon Ennui Slipper to highlight beneath brow
Mon Ennui Oil Slick lightly dabbled with a damp brush in the center of lid
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil on waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi brow powders in Dark Auburn and Dark Brown

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That was my reaction to these eyeshadows, too. The colors are amazing, aren't they?

      Delete
  2. AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH :D These colors are insane !! Reminds me a bit of DG DTMYLM ...

    ReplyDelete