Tuesday, November 19, 2013

EOTD: Starlooks Topaz Eye Pencil & EM Michelle Phan Teal Tease Waterliner

I purchased this.
Referral links.

I received this month's Ipsy Glam Bag this past Thursday. I thought it was strange that they sent me two eyeliner pencils--a Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Topaz (i.e., silver) and an EM Michelle Phan Waterliner Intense Color Eyeliner in Teal Tease. 


I wasn't particularly excited about either color, since they're eye liner colors I rarely use. But then I swatched them side-by-side on the back of my hand, and was completely wowed by seeing them together.


So I decided to do a look using both of these eye liners.




I really like how well the silver and teal compliment each other, and I liked the simplicity of the look even though they're colors I rarely wear. The EM Michelle Phan Waterliner pencil really stuck to my waterline, too. I'm really interested in trying out more of her waterline pencils since I usually have such a hard time keeping color on my waterline for more than about two seconds!

WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance on entire eye area
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural all over lid, brow bone, and beneath lower lashes
MAC Blanc Type to highlight inner corner and beneath brows
MAC Charcoal brown in crease
Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Topaz lining entire eye
EM Michelle Phan Waterliner Intense Color Eyeliner in Teal Tease along upper lash line and lower waterline
Elizabeth Mott They're So Big! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment