Thursday, November 28, 2013

EOTD: Thanksgiving Look with Original Naked Palette & Glitter!

I purchased this.

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for so many things, included being back to blogging for the past couple of months! I really feel like it's giving me a creative outlet that helps me maintain my sanity. Thanks to all of you who read and comment and keep it fun!

I'm also grateful for my family and friends. Today, we had Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house and I stuffed my belly full of amazingly delicious Thanksgiving goodies.

I was going to recreate a dramatic look that I posted a few days ago, but I was running late (the story of my life!) and decided to go with a soft, neutral look, but add some glitter for the festive holiday. I pulled out my Naked palette, as I haven't given it enough love lately.


 Ugh, every single picture I took from this angle turned out blurry! 
I guess my camera couldn't handle too much Naked awesomeness!



WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over eye area
MAC Indianwood Paint Pot on lid, blended into crease and along lower lash line
MAC Painterly Paint Pot on brow bone
Urban Decay (UD) W.O.S. on brow bone
UD Naked to transition from brow bone to crease
UD Buck in crease
UD Darkhorse in outer corner and lightly blended into crease, and along outer 1/3 of lower lashes
UD Half Baked on outer 2/3 of lid
UD Toasted on inner 1/3 of lid
UD Smog along outer 2/3 of lower lash line
UD Sin along inner 1/3 of lower lash line
UD Virgin around tear duct area
UD Creep smudged along upper lash line
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Eyeliner in Funk lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Auburn and Dark Brown

2 comments: