Tuesday, November 5, 2013

EOTD with Darling Girl "The Asylum" Eye Shadows

I purchased this.

Yesterday, I posted swatches of Darling Girl Cosmetics' limited edition eye shadow collection, "The Asylum."  Today, I did a look using three of the colors--Play With Me, Slasher Santa, and Sister Demon.

All pictures were taken in indirect sunlight with flash fill.




What I Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl (DGC) Glitter Glue
DGC Play With Me - inner 1/3 of lid, inner 1/3 of lower lash line, and to blend out crease
DGC Slash Santa - middle 1/3 of lid and middle 1/3 of lower lash line
DGC Sister Demon - outer 1/3 of lid and into crease, outer 1/3 of lower lashes
Too Faced Cosmetics - Candy Rose on brow bone
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Hello Kitty Pen Pal Eyeliner in Purple Balloon lining upper lashes
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper to tightline upper lashes
Milani Liquid Eye Pencil in Black on waterline
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm so lovely ! I can't wait for my parcel with these beauties in it :)

    ReplyDelete