Sunday, November 3, 2013

EOTD with Morgana Cryptoria "Don't Blink" Eyeshadows

I bought this.

Yesterday, I posted swatches of Morgana Cryptoria's new eyeshadow collection, Don't Blink. This is the first look I did using three of the shadows from the collection, Peeping Angels, Sneaking Angels, and Weeping Angels. I am so in love with these eyeshadows. The formula, color, and staying power are phenomenal.




What I Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Morgana Cryptoria Sneaking Angels on outer 1/2 of lid
Morgana Cryptoria Peeping Angels on inner 1/2 of lid
Morgana Cryptoria Weeping Angels beneath lower lash line
Morgana Cryptoria Nightmare around tear duct area
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
MAC Brule to highlight beneath brow, beneath outer corner, and on inner corner
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil on waterline
Sugarpill Bulletproof to set waterline
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Anastasia Brow Fix
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn

2 comments:

  1. O wow this is beautiful ! I like the colors from this collection ... maybe i'll pick these up .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do. They're really gorgeous colors and the formula is just phenomenal.

      Delete