Saturday, November 2, 2013

Morgana Cryptoria Don't Blink Semi-Loose Eyeshadow Swatches

I purchased this.

Morgana Cryptoria recently released a new collection of semi-loose eyeshadows called Don't Blink. There is nothing in the world I'm terrified of more than the weeping angels from Doctor Who (okay, I may be slightly more afraid of sharks!), so I absolutely had to get this collection. Happily, it's not terrifying at all--it's beautiful!

Top row, L-R: Weeping Angels, Peeping Angels, Sneaking Angels
Bottom row, L-R: Shrieking Angels, Freaking Angels, Creeping Angels

Top row, L-R: Weeping Angels, Peeping Angels, Sneaking Angels
Bottom row, L-R: Shrieking Angels, Freaking Angels, Creeping Angels

Morgana's semi-loose shadows are the "pebbly" type of shadow because of the binders in them, but they apply smoothly and evenly--they go on like butter. You won't need any sort of sticky base to make them adhere and stay. Just apply them on top of primer, and they will last all day long.

All swatches are taken in direct sunlight at different angles.

Top row, L-R: Creeping Angels, Freaking Angels, Peeping Angels
Bottom row, L-R: Shrieking Angels, Sneaking Angels, Weeping Angels

Top row, L-R: Creeping Angels, Freaking Angels, Peeping Angels
Bottom row, L-R: Shrieking Angels, Sneaking Angels, Weeping Angels

Top row, L-R: Creeping Angels, Freaking Angels, Peeping Angels
Bottom row, L-R: Shrieking Angels, Sneaking Angels, Weeping Angels

Top row, L-R: Creeping Angels, Freaking Angels, Peeping Angels
Bottom row, L-R: Shrieking Angels, Sneaking Angels, Weeping Angels

L-R: Creeping Angels, Freaking Angels, Peeping Angels

L-R: Shrieking Angels, Sneaking Angels, Weeping Angels

My favorite colors are Sneaking Angels and Peeping Angels. I think they'll look beautiful together, too.

Are you planning to get any colors from this collection?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are so pretty. I love sneaking Angels but I know I would never wear it. My favoorites are the two you mentioned and Freaking Angels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should see if it's lip safe. If so, I may try Shrieking Angel with gloss.

      Delete
  2. Those shades can really morph in the sunlight angles. That's some serious pigmentation!

    ReplyDelete