Saturday, November 2, 2013

Morgana Cryptoria New Lipstick Swatches

PR sample.

Melissa, the owner of Morgana Cryptoria, recently offered to send some of her fans samples of some of her new lipsticks. I received Electryone, Fandango, Ophelia, and Zroya

Electryone is described as "Bright pink. Very high dye content - this will stain anything."

Fandango is described as "red-violet."

Ophelia is described as "purple with pink, violet, and blue duochrome."

Zroya is described as "vibrant pink-toned red with pink duochrome." 

I have swatches! All swatches are taken in direct sunlight at different angles. 

L-R: Electryone, Fandango, Ophelia, Zroya


L-R: Electryone, Fandango, Ophelia, Zroya

L-R: Electryone, Fandango, Ophelia, Zroya

L-R: Electryone, Fandango, Ophelia, Zroya

L-R: Electryone, Fandango, Ophelia, Zroya

The formula for these lipsticks is ultra-creamy. They feel amazing on my lips. I have some older Morgana lipsticks that are quite drying, and these aren't at all. 

Fandango and Ophelia re my favorite. I love the berry tones of Fandango. On me, it's exactly what I hoped the now-discontinued Speakeasy would be. And Ophelia is really pretty and such a flattering color. 

Zroya is a bright cherry red and I don't see any pink duochrome at all. It's a really pretty red lipstick and I definitely recommend it for red lipstick lovers. 

Despite the warning about staining, Electryone was the only swatch that didn't leave a stain on my skin after removal. I really like the bright pink, but I don't think I can pull it off.

I'm really looking forward to trying some of Morgana's new lipsticks, especially since they are so creamy and feel so nice on my lips. 

Do you have any of Morgana's new lipsticks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment