Saturday, November 9, 2013

EOTD: Darling Girl Nightwalker and Wink (peach and purple)

I purchased this. 
PR samples. 

My most recent order from Darling Girl Cosmetics included two freebie eye shadow samples. The first is a GWP sample called "Nightwalker," which is a purple that shifts slightly gray. The other sample is a beautiful soft peach shade called "Wink," which is a sneak peek of Darling Girl's upcoming holiday collection of eye shadows. I took one look at both colors and decided they needed to be paired together. On the day I used them, I went for a really simple look with just the two shadows and some black liner. Every time I passed a mirror, I noticed liked how fresh and bright my eyes looked with such soft, simple colors. 

Photos were taken in indirect sunlight with a flash fill.






What I Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Cosmetics (DGC) Glitter Glue
DGC Nightwalker - on outer 2/3 of lid and beneath outer lower lash line
DGC Wink - on inner 1/3 of lid, inner V, and beneath inner lower lash line
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Urban Decay Venus to highlight beneath brow and inner corner
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn

2 comments: