Sunday, December 1, 2013

EOTD: Barry M Dazzle Dusts

I purchased this.
PR sample.

I was in the UK in September, and before I went over there, I made a long list of UK items that I really wanted to buy and bring home with me. Barry M Dazzle Dusts were among the top three "must have" items I set out to find. I already had a couple from a swap I did with a lovely girl in the UK, and that's how I knew I needed more. 

Every time I pull out my Dazzle Dusts, I'm so grateful to have them. I wish I'd have picked up more, as well as more of the Barry M Fine Glitter Dusts, which are stunning. I guess I just have to go back to the UK!







WHAT I USED:

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Barry M Dazzle dust #39 Tan on inner 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
Barry M Dazzle Dust #44 Bronze on middle 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
Barry M Dazzle Dust #53 Chocolate on outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line, blended into crease
Barry M Fine Glitter dust #15 Gold Iridescent dappled in center of lid and around tear duct area
Urban Decay W.O.S. on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath eyebrow
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner in black lining upper lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on waterline
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
NYC Le Chic Flick Boudoir Mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

Face
Illamasqua Pigment in Emerge to correct under eyes
Dermablend Pearl Quick Fix Illuminator under eyes
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream
Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Kat Von D Bellisima Everlasting Blush
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
Guerlain Meteorites Teint Rose

Lips

Too Faced Lip Insurance
Revlon Brown Sugar Lip Butter

7 comments:

  1. The colors are so warm and rich, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dazzle Dusts, they're great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ! It goes so well with your beautiful hair !
    I own 1 color of Dazzle dust , but i really love it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, dear. My hair was looking pretty brassy, and has since been touched up.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful overall look for you!! I haven't seen your hair this bright & it works so well with your blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete