Monday, December 16, 2013

EOTD: BH Galaxy Chic Palette - Saturn, Moon, Mars, Prometheus, Meteor, Neptune, Eclipse, Earth

This was a gift. 
I purchased this.

Yesterday I posted about the BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette that I received from a friend for Christmas. Today, I have a look using eight of the eighteen colors in the palette.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Lemon Drop Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette:
  - Saturn on inner 1/2 of lid
  - Moon on outer 1/2 of lid
  - Mars in crease
  - Prometheus to blend out crease
  - Eclipse lining upper lashes
  - Neptune on outer 2/3 of lower lash line
  - Earth on inner 1/3 of lower lash line
  - Meteor around tear duct area
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Brija Cosmetics Wide Eyed Waterline Pencil on lower waterline
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Deep Auburn and Dark Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment