Friday, December 6, 2013

EOTD: Chequered Lily Haunted, Cast No Reflection, & Labyrinth

I purchased this. 

Aside from swatching them, I hadn't used three of my Chequered Lily eye shadow samples yet, so I decided to use them together to create a look. I'm not sure how I feel about it. They're pretty colors, but none of them are "me" colors, so I'm kind of "meh" about how it turned out. I also think I should have gone for a black mascara instead of purple.

Photos were taken in indirect sunlight with a flash fill.






WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Tick:Tock Cosmetics Infinity Eye Shadow Base in Black Hole on outer lid
Chequered Lily Haunted on outer 1/2 of lid and beneath lower lash line
Chequered Lily Cast No Reflection on inner half of lid and beneath lower lash line
Chequered Lily The Labyrinth in crease
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Chequered Lily Snow, Glass, Apples to highlight beneath brow
Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister on lower waterline
Sugarpill Poison Plum to set Psychedelic Sister
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Maybelline Pop of Purple mascara
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Dark Brown

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have to politely disagree with you - this is stunning (and I love the purple mascara)! The blending is flawless, I can't discern where one color ends and another begins, and I think they play well together on you. Gorgeous work! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your positive comments! <3

      Delete