Wednesday, December 25, 2013

EOTD: Christmas Look with Sugarpill Cosmetics

I purchased this.

Merry Christmas, everyone! And almost as importantly for the Whovians out there, Happy Regeneration Day! I'm more excited about about today's Doctor Who than I am about opening Christmas presents with my family.

I did this Christmas look last night. We don't go to my mom's house for the family Christmas until this afternoon, so I have plenty of time before then to figure out what I'm going to do for my makeup today. I'm trying to decide if I should go with a sparkly look using traditional colors, go with a gentle neutral eye, or just ignore the fact that it's a holiday, and wear whatever the heck strikes my fancy?

For this Christmas look, I mostly used Sugarpill. It's hard to resist those brilliant golds and reds around the holidays!






WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
MAC Brule on brow bone
Sugarpill Asylum in crease
Sugarpill Goldilux on lid
Sugarpill Junebug beneath lower lashes
TKB Trading Aisha Gold around tear duct
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Morgana Cryptoria Embers glitter on top of Blacktrack
Brija Cosmetics Wide Eyed Waterline Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powder in Dark Brown

2 comments:

  1. Love the burnt tones and the pop of green! Also, I don't know if I've already said this, but your eyes are gooorgeous!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete