Monday, December 30, 2013

EOTD: Darling Girl Leviathan and Black Arabian

I purchased this.

I wasn't going to blog this look because I can't remember everything I used to create the look, and I only have the one photo. But it turned out so pretty that I figured why not toss it up on my blog so I don't forget about it?

For this look, I used Darling Girl Cosmetics Leviathan on the lid, beneath the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line, and Black Arabian in the crease and the rest of the lower lash line. I don't remember what I used on the tear duct area.

Leviathan is a stunning teal with an incredibly strong green duuchrome--in the photo below, you can really see the green up near the crease, but it shifts around, depending on the light. If you like teal and you like duochromes, add this one to your Darling Girl wishlist. I'd had it on mine for months and months, and can't believe it took me so long to finally buy it. I should have bought it a long time ago!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :-) Glad you posted the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love this look. I think it may be a 2013 favorite!

      Delete
  2. Leviathan is an amazing color. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ingrid! Leviathan is really amazing. <3

      Delete
  3. Lovely juxtaposition of colours ! =)
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete