Tuesday, December 24, 2013

EOTD: Darling Girl Scry Harder, Woogy, Just Harried

I purchased this.

Yesterday, I posted a sneak peek look at the upcoming Darling Girl "My Three Witches" collection. Today, I have a look for you using three of my favorite My Three Witches eyeshadows: Scry Harder, Woogy, and Just Harried.





I'm really, really in love with Scry Harder, especially paired with Woogy. If I had to give up all makeup and wear one look for the rest of my life, this one would be a contender, I think. I just adore those gold-brown champagne shades so much. *swoons*

WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Darling Girl Calla on brow bone
Darling Girl Woogy in crease and outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Darling Girl Scry Harder on lid and inner 2/3 of lower lash line
Darling Girl Just Harried around tear duct area
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Brija Wosmetics Wide Eyed Waterliner Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Deep Auburn and Dark Brown

2 comments:

  1. This is a favorite ! I'm really excited for this new collection ... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It should be out when the shop reopens around January 6, give or take a day or two.

      Delete