Wednesday, December 11, 2013

EOTD: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Pink, Brown, & Plums

I purchased this.

I hadn't pulled out my Dawn Eyes Cosmetics in quite some time, so I thought I'd give them some love. I used some colors from the 2011 holiday collection, but they're still available in the Clearance section of the Dawn Eyes website. Dawn Eyes eye shadows are so incredibly sparkly. It's too bad the sparkle doesn't show through on my photos.





WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot all over eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all over eye area
MAC Brule on brow bone
Dawn Eyes Soft Shimmer Champagne to blend out crease onto brow bone
Dawn Eyes Sugarplum Dreams in crease
Dawn Eyes Treasure Chest on inner 2/3 of lid and beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
Dawn Eyes Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire on outer 1/3 of lid and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Dawn Eyes Frankincense & Myrrh on outer corner
Dawn Eyes How Sweet The Sound around tear duct area
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner Pencil in Rockstar smudged along upper lashline and outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eye Liner in Blue Ribbon on lower waterline
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Deep Auburn and Dark Brown

1 comment:

  1. very pretty! I always hear good things about DEC.

    ReplyDelete