Saturday, December 7, 2013

EOTD: Lumikki Cosmetics Aegean Sea, Extraterrestrial, & Bombay

I purchased this. 

I really love Lumikki Cosmetics' eyeshadows, especially Aegean Sea. I did a look the other day using Aegean Sea, which is a blue with a gold shift, and then Extraterrestrial, which is a gold with a blue and green shift. I don't typically use a duochrome in the crease if I've used one on the lid, but the gold in each is the same, and I love how nicely they pair up together.  







What I Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Cosmetics  Glitter Glue
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light on brow bone
Lumikki Cosmetics Aegean Sea on lid
Lumikki Cosmetics Extraterrestrial in crease and beneath lower lashes
Lumikki Cosmetics Bombay around tear duct
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath brow, inner corner of eye, and lower outer corner of eye
Lumikki Cosmetics The Giving Tree to line upper lashes (applied using Darling Girl Glitter Glue)
Kat Von D Tattoo Eye Liner in Trooper to tightline upper lashes
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude on lower waterline
MAC Brule to set eyeliner on waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Anastasia Brow Fix brow primer

Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn

3 comments:

  1. love this eye, esp the 2 colored liner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this eyelook! And my god, you have the prettiest eyes ever!!

    ReplyDelete