Tuesday, December 10, 2013

EOTD: Morgana Cryptoria Glaring Goblin, Drawbridge, and Senet

I purchased this.

Green is probably my least favorite color. I love it nature, but I'm not drawn to it in makeup, clothes, interior decorating, or anything else, really. However, I hate to discriminate against any single color of the rainbow, so I do sometimes force myself to sit down and use green makeup, and I usually end up liking how it turns out. For this look, I decided to pair a grassy green with a greeny-brown and a browny-maroon shade. I didn't think I'd like it at all, but I loved how the green looks with the heavy black eyeliner. I may try wearing green more often now.





WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot all over eye area
MAC Brule on brow bone
Morgana Cryptoria Senet in crease
Morgana Cryptoria Drawbridge on outer 1/2 of lid and beneath outer 1/2 of lower lash line
Morgana Cryptoria Glaring Goblin on inner 1/2 of lid and beneath inner 1/2 of lower lash line
Meow Cosmetics Sable around tear duct area
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Liner Pencil smudged along upper and lower lashline and on both waterlines
Benefit They're Real! mascara
MAC Brun and Charcoal Brown eye shadows on brows

3 comments:

  1. i love it! I happen to love green, that goblin shade is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I just LOVE the color combination! Looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My verdict is "Green's good" :) Do keep using it ! Plus this shade is fab !

    ReplyDelete