Monday, December 2, 2013

EOTD: Oslo Cosmetics Volantis, Andromeda, Tuscana, and Carinae

I purchased this.

Today, I have an autumnal look using four eye shadows from Oslo Cosmetics--Andromeda, Volantis, Tuscana, and Carinae.

I had a little trouble blending out both Andromeda and Tuscana. It took a lot of extra work with those two shades to get them to blend out. I do like how they look in the end, though.

All pictures taken in indirect sunlight with flash fill.





What I Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Oslo Volantis on lid and beneath lower lash line
Oslo Andromeda in crease and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Oslo Tuscana above crease
Oslo Carinae to blend out Tuscana
MAC Blanc Type to highlight tear duct area and beneath brow
Hello Kitty Pen Pal Eyeliner in Chocolate Milk along upper lashes
Milani Shadow Eyez in Espresso Line on waterline (I am not happy with how this didn't stick!)
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powder in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a perfect combo to go with your eyecolour, love it !

    ReplyDelete