Monday, December 9, 2013

EOTD: Peacock Feather with Geek Chic and Darling Girl

I purchased this.

A couple of weeks ago, one of the girls in a makeup group I'm in suggested I do a peacock look. I thought that sounded like a fun idea, so I looked up images of peacock feathers for inspiration, and this is what I came up with.






This is the photo (found via Google Images) that I used for inspiration:



WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot all over eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all over eye area
Geek Chic Stay Indoors in small semi-circle at the center of lid, near the lash line
Darling Girl Don't Teal Me You Love Me in semi-circle around Solid Snake
Darling Girl No Sign Of Life in semi-circle around Don't Teal Me You Love Me
Geek Chic Antiquarian in semi-circle around No Sign Of Life, blended into crease, and on the inner portion of lid and tear duct area, and beneath outer 2/3 of lower lash line
Geek Chic Antideluvian on outer corner and blended into crease and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Geek Chic Rose Tint My World to blend out crease and beneath entire lower lash line
Urban Decay W.O.S. on brow bone
Makeup Geek Liquid Gold on top of NYX Milk Jumbo Liner Pencil on waterline
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powder in Deep Auburn and Dark Brown

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow those colours are SO vibrant !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this look ! You looks so gorgeous with these vibrant clors :)

    ReplyDelete