Saturday, December 14, 2013

EOTD: Sherlock-inspired Purple and Black

I purchased this.

The day I did this look, the news had just come out that the next season of Sherlock starts on New Year's Day. My husband and I are big Sherlock geeks, so my inspiration came from Sherlock Holmes' black coat, his deep purple shirt, and gray scarf. If you're not a Sherlock fan, you should check it out on BBC or BBC America. The show is brilliant, and Benedict Cumberbatch's acting is sheer genius.






WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Coastal Scents Go Palette:
  - #9 on outer corner, in crease, and outer 1/3 of lower lash line
  - #5 in center of lid and center of lower lash line
  - #7 on inner corner and beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line
  - #1 to blend out crease and entire lower lash line
  - #3 above #1 on brow bone
Urban Decay W.O.S. on upper brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath eyebrow
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Rimmel ScandalEyez Waterproof Liner Pencil in Light Blue along lower waterline
Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
Elizabeth Mott They’re So Big mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

4 comments:

  1. Oh,I might just have to do a Sherlock-themed look,too! This is lovely! A fellow fan approves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I'm glad to know another Sherlock fan. :) And thank you for the lovely compliment.

      Delete
  2. Love it! Those pinky plummy tones are awesome with your eye color.

    ReplyDelete