Saturday, December 21, 2013

EOTD: Urban Decay Shattered, Twice-Baked, Hijack, Oil Slick, Sin, and Crystal

I purchased this.

I really love wearing blue and brown together, and I'm just tickled pink by how pretty this looked. I think it's my favorite blue/brown look to date.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance on entire eye area
Darling Girl Fluff In Loving Color Eyeshadow Base on lid
MAC Painterly Paint Pot on brow bone
Urban Decay Shattered on entire lid and beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line
Urban Decay Oil Slick on outer corner, on top of Shattered, and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Urban Decay Hijack on outer lid, on top of Shattered and Oil Slick, and beneath middle 1/3 of lower lash line
Urban Decay Twice-Baked in crease
Urban Decay Sin to transition between crease and brow
Urban Decay Crystal around tear duct
Urban Decay W.O.S. on brow bone
Urban Decay Corrupt on waterline
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
MAC eye shadows in Charcoal Brown and Brun on eyebrows

No comments:

Post a Comment