Wednesday, December 18, 2013

EOTD with Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette

I purchased this.

I'd been really wanting to get the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons palette, but it was never available at the same time that I had money. Finally, late this summer, it went on sale for less than half price, so I snatched it up. It's a really lovely palette of mostly neutrals, with a nice mix of satin shadows, matte shadows, and sparkly shadows. The color I love the most in the palette is a beautiful purple called Framboise, which I used in this look.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight
Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette:
  - Cut The Cake on inner 1/3 of lid and beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line
  - Framboise on middle 1/3 of lid and beneath lower lash line
  - Lovey Dovey on outer 1/3 of lid
  - Licorice Latte in outer corner, beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line, and lining upper lashes
  - Coffee Bean in crease
  - Hot Cocoa to blend out coffee bean
  - Marzipan to transition between Hot Cocoa and Vanilla
  - Vanilla on brow bone
  - Peach Fuzz around tear duct area
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper to tightline upper lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner Pencil in Perversion on upper and lower waterlines
Too Faced Lashgasm mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

2 comments:

  1. That Framboise color is gorgeous. Love this combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! I had the Bon Bons palette but never used it!

    ReplyDelete