Monday, December 23, 2013

Swatches: Sneak Peek! Darling Girl "My Three Witches" Collection

I purchased this.

Darling Girl Cosmetics is going to be releasing a new collection soon called My Three Witches. It's inspired by the TV show "Charmed." I've never seen the show, but I love Darling Girl, so when I had an opportunity to buy a sneak peek collection, I jumped on it.


Please note that the names are not set in stone, and Susan at Darling Girl may still do some tweaking to the names. If she does, I'll update this post with the new names.

There are 10 eyeshadow colors in this collection:

  • Just Harried
  • Hell Hath No Fury
  • The Horsemen
  • Love's a Witch
  • A Painted World
  • Re-Witched
  • Scry Harder
  • Whitelighter
  • Witch Way Now
  • Woogy

Top row, L-R: Just Harried, Hell Hath No Fury, The Horsemen, Love's a Witch
Middle row, L-R: A Painted World, Re-Witched, Scry Harder
Bottom row, L-R: Whitelighter, Witch Way Now, Woogy


Following are swatches of the My Three Witches collection:

Top row, L-R: Just Harried, Hell Hath No Fury, The Horsemen, Love's a Witch
Middle row, L-R: A Painted World, Re-Witched, Scry Harder
Bottom row, L-R: Whitelighter, Witch Way Now, Woogy


L-R: Just Harried, Hell Hath No Fury, The Horsemen, Love's a Witch



L-R: A Painted World, Re-Witched, Scry Harder


L-R: Whitelighter, Witch Way Now, Woogy

This is my favorite collection so far from Darling Girl Cosmetics. There is such a great variety of shades, and every color is rich, sparkly, and really beautiful.

Sadly, what my camera refused to pick up were the sparkles/shimmers in these eyeshadows. The Horsemen is especially striking, as it's a really neat dark gold color that is just loaded with pink/purple sparkles. 

My favorite eyeshadow in this collection is Scry Harder. I love champagney colors, and this one has just skyrocketed to the top of my favorite Darling Girl eyeshadow shades. Woogy is a gorgeous brown that has similar champagne tones, and pairs beautifully with Scry Harder. I love the two of them together. A Painted World is a gorgeous blue, and while I haven't worn it yet, I'll bet it will pair nicely with several other colors in this collection.

Overall, I'm really impressed with this collection and look forward to wearing every single one of these eyeshadows. Tomorrow, I'll post a look using Scry Harder, Woogy, and Just Harried. 

6 comments:

  1. when I read the name 'Woogy' I knew that it would be an interesting color! I need to pick it up :)
    Thanks for sharing and introducing me to this brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to start watching the show--I have no idea what "Woogy" means! Darling Girl is one of my all-time favorite indie makeup companies. She's closed right now for the holidays, but when she re-opens in early January, I hope you'll check out her shop!

      Delete
  2. I think Scry Harder may need to be added to my stash...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched the show either but as usual Susan has outdone herself. I'll definitely be picking up this collection too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to love Woogy the best. But, all of them....a resounding 'HEX come unto me!' from the vanity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the entire collection of Charmed on DVD . It was one of my favorite shows !
    This collection looks awesome ! Need to have it LOL

    ReplyDelete