Sunday, January 12, 2014

EOTD: Darling Girl Jeweled Taupe, I Wanna Be Sedated, and Nice F*cking Model

I purchased this.

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks! It's been hard to get back in the swing of things after being lazy for two weeks on "staycation" around the holidays. I've been in a makeup rut since going back to work--super simple 1-2 eyeshadow neutral looks is what I've been doing every day since the beginning of the year.

Today, I reached for neutrals again, but decided to give the look a subtle boost with a hint of the green iridescent Nice F*cking Model from Darling Girl in the center of the lid. I like how it turned out and I hope it's helping me get out of my neutrals-only rut. Tomorrow, I'll try some actual color.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Wet’n’Wild Coverall Powder in Light on brow bone
Darling Girl Jeweled Taupe on inner ½ of lid and lower lash line
Darling Girl I Wanna Be Sedated on outer ½ of lid and lower lash line
Darling Girl Nice F*cking Model in center of lid
Darling Girl ON-X lining upper lashes and to tightline outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

2 comments: