Monday, January 27, 2014

EOTD: Darling Girl Ladyhawke, Mushroom King, and Tank Taupe

I purchased this.

I have a lot of favorite Darling Girl eyeshadows, but Ladyhawke is a favorite among my favorites. It's described as a "light grayed brown with shifts from golden green to blue to violet." It really is an amazing shifter, and depending on what colors of accenting eyeshadows I use with it, it will pull more green or blue or brown.

Today, I paired Ladyhawke with Mushroom King and Tank Taupe, which emphasized the green shifts in Ladyhawke.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Darling Girl Calla on brow bone
Sugarpill Bulletproof in outer corner, blended into crease
Darling Girl Mushroom King on top of Bulletproof, blended further into crease, and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Darling Girl Ladyhawke on inner 3/4 of lid
Darling Girl Tank Taupe to blend out crease, and beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
Darling Girl Kiss My Sparkle around tear duct area
MAC Blanc Type to highlight immediately beneath eyebrows
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eyeliner Pencil on upper and lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn


No comments:

Post a Comment