Wednesday, January 29, 2014

EOTD: Darling Girl - Toxic, Witch Way Now, Woogy, and Calla

I purchased this.

I wore this Darling Girl Cosmetics look to work today, and before I left the house this morning, I couldn't stop looking in the mirror at my eyelids. I am in love with how well the green of Toxic and the pink/beige/champagne of Witch Way Now look together.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
Darling Girl Calla on brow bone
Darling Girl Woogy in crease and outer corner
Darling Girl Toxic on outer 2/3 of lid and beneath outer 2/3 of lower lash line
Darling Girl Witch Way Now? on inner 1/3 of lid and inner 1/3 of lower lash line
MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skin Finish to highlight beneath eyebrow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Brija Cosmetics Wide-Eyed Waterliner Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powder in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love your looks, this one looks great again - I have a hard time not stopping by your blog every day and squeal out lout in admiration all the time - that would be weird. But seriously, I love your looks and the products you use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the sweetest compliment! Thank you so much!!!

      Delete