Tuesday, January 28, 2014

EOTD: Eccentric Cosmetics Archangel, Munchies, and Biological Manipulation

I purchased this.

This look is from earlier this month. I used some of the Eccentric Cosmetics colors that I reviewed late last month. They're such pretty colors and I'm looking forward to using even more of them in future looks.






WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Eccentric Cosmetics Archangel on inner 1/3, upper and lower
Eccentric Cosmetics Munchies on middle 1/3, upper and lower
Eccentric Cosmetics Biological Manipulation on outer 1/3, upper and lower
MAC Brule on brow bone
Brija Cosmetics Wide-Eyed Waterliner on lower waterline
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

1 comment: