Saturday, January 18, 2014

EOTD: MOI Minerals Clarice, Ginger Spice, Fortune Cookie, Angel Eyes, and Lost Souls

I purchased this.

I'm so happy to see sunlight and have both time and energy to blog because I really love the new MOI Minerals eyeshadows I received in yesterday's mail and the look I'm wearing today using some of them.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
MOI Minerals Clarice on outer 1/3 of lid and outer lower lash line
MOI Minerals Ginger Spice in center 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
MOI Minerals Fortune Cookie on inner 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
MOI Minerals Angel Eyes around tear duct area
MOI Minerals Lost Souls dappled lightly on top of Ginger Spice in center of lid
Darling Girl Calla on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath eyebrow
Brija Cosmetics Wide-Eyed Waterliner on lower waterline
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown


1 comment: