Friday, January 31, 2014

EOTD: Oslo Cosmetics Carinae, Asterism, & Serpens

I purchased this.

This look is from a few months ago. I used my Oslo Cosmetics eyeshadows. Carinae is really pretty and reminds me of Fyrinnae's Rapunzel Had Extensions, but I swatched them side-by-side, and it's not a dupe for RHE.






What I Used:

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Oslo Carinae all over lid
Oslo Asterism on outer lid, blended into V
Oslo Serpens beneath lower lashes
Chinovi Cosmetics Cheesy Potatoes around tear duct
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural on brow bone
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Nude on waterline
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown
Anastasia Brow Gel

Face
Benefit The POREfessional
Illamasqua Emerge Cream Pigment under eyes
Dermablend Quick Fix Illuminator in Pearl under eyes
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder under eyes
MAC Studio Fix in NC25
Meow Cosmetics Mona Lisa Blush
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray
Guerlain Meteorites Teint Rose

Lips
Too Faced Lip Insurance
Milani Candied Toffees lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment