Thursday, January 30, 2014

EOTD: Virus Insanity - Cinnamon Cappuccino, Hazelnut Frappuccino, Sticky Caramel, and Afterglow

I purchased this.

I wore this look to work on Tuesday. It was a nice simple look for a busy day.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Darling Girl Calla on brow bone
Virus Insanity Cinnamon Cappuccino on middle 1/3 of lid
Virus Insanity Hazelnut Frappuccino on outer 1/3 and inner 1/3 of lid
Virus Insanity Sticky Caramel on outer corner, crease, and beneath lower lash line
Virus Insanity Afterglow to blend out Sticky Caramel onto brow bone and around tear duct area
Brija Cosmetics Wide-Eyed Waterliner pencil on lower waterline
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

2 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous!! Please if you find the time could you check out my blog? I have just made my first proper post and am yet to gain a follower x
    www.imogenfleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imogen, thank you for the compliment. yes, I'll check out your blog!

      Delete