Sunday, February 2, 2014

EOTD: Broncos Colors with MOI Minerals and Fyrinnae

I purchased this.

I'm not a big football fan, but it's not every day that my hometown team plays in the Superbowl, and my husband is such a huge Broncos fan that I'll be watching the game with him today and rooting on the Broncos. I decided to do an orange, blue, and white eye look as a sign of my Broncos team spirit. GO BRONCOS!!!





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance around entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue around entire eye area
Urban Decay Strange on brow bone
MOI Minerals Copper on outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line, and blended into crease
MOI Minerals Statham on center 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
MOI Minerals Timelord on inner 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
Sugarpill Tako to highlight beneath eyebrow
Fyrinnae La Noche mixed with Inglot Duraline to line upper lashes
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on lower waterline
Sugarpill Tako to set Milk
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

5 comments:

  1. I like it! (And since it can't be the Packers, I'm pulling for the Broncos today too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! I'm glad to hear you're rooting for the Broncos!

      Delete
  2. I think the orange and blue make a stunning duo! Love it :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for bright blue liner! Your eyes have never looked bluer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! All colors look great on you.

    ReplyDelete