Friday, February 21, 2014

EOTD: Dare To Be Nude Maybelline Color Tattoos

I purchased this.
PR sample. 

This past weekend I encountered a display of Maybelline's new 2014 Spring Dare To Go Nude collection of Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows. I love Maybelline's Color Tattoos. The display was pretty picked over, but I grabbed Pure Nude, Beige-ing Beauty, and Sleek & Spice. Nouveau Cheap blog has great swatches of the entire collection here.

Here's the look I did on Sunday using the three Dare To Be Nude Color Tattoos that I bought. It was a perfect, simple look for running errands and doing chores around the house.




WHAT I USED:
Maybelline Color Tattoos
  - Beige-ing Beauty on inner 1/2 of lid, blended into crease
  - Sleek & Spice on outer 1/2 of lid, blended into crease, and beneath outer 1/2 of lower line
  - Pure Nude on inner 1/2 of lower lash line and to highlight tear duct area
Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus in Absolute Black to line upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour tattoos, a great look! I joined your site and am actually the 200th memeber so maybe you could join mine too? x
    imogen-fleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thank you for following my blog. I'm already following you via Bloglovin'!

      Delete