Saturday, February 8, 2014

EOTD: Darling Girl - Jeweled Taupe, Nice F*cking Model, Toxic, Slave For Sensation, Calla

I purchased this.

My friend Tiffany often wears a similar combo to today's eye look, and I'm always mesmerized by her eyes every time she blinks and the colors shimmer and flash. So I decided to use some of the same colors she uses to create this look and I love it so much I wore it yesterday and again today.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
Darling Girl Calla on brow bone
Darling Girl Slave For Sensation in crease
Darling Girl Jeweled Taupe on lid
Darling Girl Nice F*cking Model on top of Jeweled Taupe and around tear duct area
Darling Girl Toxic to line upper and lower lashes
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper tightlining upper lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighting Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment