Tuesday, February 18, 2014

EOTD: Darling Girl - Redemption, Texas Tea, Trust Fund, Black Arabian, and Calla

I purchased this.
PR sample.

I wore this Darling Girl Cosmetics look to work today. I love how well Redemption and Texas Tea blend. I think it's because Redemption has a base that uses the same, or similar, pigment that's used in Texas Tea.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue
Darling Girl Cosmetics Calla on brow bone
Darling Girl Cosmetics Black Arabian in crease
Darling Girl Cosmetics Texas Tea on outer 1/3 of lid and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Darling Girl Cosmetics Redemption on inner 2/3 of lid and beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
Darling Girl Cosmetics Trust Fund to highlight tear duct area
Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus in Absolute Black to line upper lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighting Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

5 comments:

  1. Well done! Then again, I love each and every one of your eye looks. I actually wore this eye makeup a few nights ago and can't wait to recreate another :) Thanks for inspiring me and many others!

    http://sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the compliment. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Leviathan and Black Arabian look! I'll bet it looked gorgeous on you.

      Delete