Sunday, February 23, 2014

EOTD featuring Tick:Tock Cosmetics' Age of the Dragon

PR sample.
I purchased this. 

I wore this look for work earlier this week. Tick:Tock Cosmetics' Age of the Dragon is one of my favorite duochrome eyeshadows. Every time I looked in the mirror, I had to blinky-blink and admire my pretty eyelids!





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
Tick:Tock Cosmetics Age of the Dragon all over lid and beneath lower lash line
Tick:Tock Cosmetics High Noon to highlight tear duct area
Too Faced Cosmetics Semi-Sweet in crease
Too Faced Cosmetics Triple Fudge on outer crease
Urban Decay Nooner to blend out crease
Too Faced White Chocolate on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath brow
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

2 comments:

  1. Simple and fresh, I like it!

    http://sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brown/green duochrome!

    ReplyDelete