Tuesday, February 11, 2014

EOTD: MAC Indianwood and Smoke & Diamonds

I purchased this.

I think everyone knows I love a good, neutral eye look, but this is probably my favorite neutral look of all time. I've been wearing this particular eye look off and on since Fall 2008 when I bought MAC Smoke & Diamonds, which is one of my favorite eyeshadows of all time. I will cry when I run out, since it was a limited edition color.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Lemon Drop Shadow Insurance all over eye area
Urban Decay Strange on brow bone
MAC Indianwood Paint Pot on lid, blended up into crease, and beneath lower lash line
MAC Smoke & Diamonds on top of Indianwood
MAC Shroom to highlight tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lash line
Benefit They're Real mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award at http://imogen-fleur.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-imogenfleur.html xx

    ReplyDelete