Saturday, February 1, 2014

EOTD: MOI Minerals - Timelord, Mercy, Antique Red, and Fortune Cookie

I purchased this.

I've been working with my eye doctor to find contact lenses that I can wear all day long with my dry eyes and in this dry climate. We think we finally found a brand that I can wear to work! I celebrated by wearing one of my top three favorite eyeshadows today: Mercy by MOI Minerals. I even got compliments on how much easier it is to see my pretty eye makeup when I'm not wearing glasses. Woo! Yay!






WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance over entire eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue over entire eye area
MOI Minerals Antique Red on outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
MOI Minerals Mercy on middle 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
MOI Minerals Timelord on inner 1/3 of lid and lower lash line
MOI Minerals Fortune Cookie to highlight around tear duct area
Urban Decay Strange on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath eyebrow
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn



No comments:

Post a Comment