Sunday, March 23, 2014

EOTD: Bare Minerals Dark Chocolate and Virus Insanity Afterglow

I purchased this.

One of my favorite eyeshadows is Virus Insanity's Afterglow, and I love pairing it with a rich, dark, chocolate brown, and one of my favorite dark chocolate brown colors is Bare Minerals Dark Chocolate, so of course they had to get paired up together!







WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany on outer 1/3 of lid, blended into crease, and outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Precious Pearl in inner 2/3 of lid, blended into crease, and inner 2/3 of lower lash line
Bare Minerals Dark Chocolate on top of Rich Mahogany
Virus Insanity Afterglow on top of Precious Pearl
Too Faced Salted Caramel to blend out crease
Too Faced White Chocolate on brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown

2 comments: