Sunday, March 9, 2014

EOTD: Darling Girl Cosmetics - Soft Kitty & Toxic

I purchased this.

I took the most wonderful nap yesterday afternoon! When I woke up, I only had a few minutes to get ready to go out for sushi with a couple of friends, so I did a simple look, and I like how it turned out.





WHAT I USED:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot all around the eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around the eye area
Darling Girl Soft Kitty on lid and crease
Urban Decay Foxy on brow bone
Urban Decay Venus to highlight beneath brow and inner corner of eye
Darling Girl Cosmetics Toxic to line upper and lower lashes
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper to line upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Brunette/Dark Brown

1 comment:

  1. Not only am I a huge Big Bang Theory fan but I really love that color. It's gorgeous! Not quite sure how it hasn't come up on my radar but it is now on my DG wishlist.

    ReplyDelete