Wednesday, March 26, 2014

EOTD: Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions, Peppermint Vodka, Wicked, Montlivet, & Sled Puppies

I purchased this.

On Sunday, I had brunch with a friend I hadn't seen in months. We went my favorite place around for brunch, The Huckleberry. If you're ever in the Boulder/Denver area in Colorado, definitely go to The Huckleberry and try their mixed berry crepes.

This is the look I wore on Sunday for brunch. I love wearing colors like this because they really emphasize the blue in my eyes. It looked much prettier in the person, as Rapunzel Had Extensions flashed its duochrome in the sunlight.





WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Primer Potion all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
Too Faced White Chocolate on brow bone
Fyrinnae:
  - Montlivet in crease
  - Peppermint Vodka on outer corner, blended into crease
  - Rapunzel Had Extensions on lid and beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
  - Wicked to line outer outer 1/2 of upper and lower lash lines
  - Sled Puppies around tear duct area
Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus to tightline upper  lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn



No comments:

Post a Comment