Friday, March 14, 2014

EOTD: MAC Parrot, Hepcat, Sushi Flower, and Juxt

I purchased this.

I found this look in my blog "drafts" folder. I'm not sure why I never posted it. Back when I did this look, it was the dead of winter with sub-zero temperatures. I wanted to do a look that was more summery and the opposite of the dreary weather we'd been having, so I pulled out some of my brightest MAC eye shadows that I hadn't touched in a long time.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over eye area
MAC Brule on brow bone
MAC Parrot on inner 2/3 of lid
MAC Hepcat on outer 1/3 of lid and blended into crease
MAC Sushi Flower to blend out Hepcat
MAC Juxt beneath lower lash line and around tear duct area
MAC Blanc Type beneath eye brow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil on waterline
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

1 comment: