Wednesday, March 12, 2014

EOTD: Notoriously Morbid - Velvet Hammer, Doc Brown, Witch With A Wand

I purchased this.

I placed my first order from Notoriously Morbid last November, but never got around to actually trying what I bought until this week. I really like how pretty their eyeshadows are and am looking forward to trying out more of the pretty colors I bought.





WHAT I USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all around eye area
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue all around eye area
Too Faced White Chocolate on brow bone
Notoriously Morbid:
  - Velvet Hammer on outer lid, blended into crease, and outer lower lash line
  - Doc Brown on center lid, blended into crease, and center lower lash line
  - Witch With A Wand on inner lid, blended into crease, and tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline linine upper lashes and on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Cosmetics Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

2 comments: