Friday, March 21, 2014

EOTD: Silk Naturals Dolce, Cozy, Moonstone, and Chiffon

This was a gift.

A while back, a good friend of mine gifted me with about 70 Silk Naturals eye shadows, and I've very slowly been working my way through trying them out. There is absolutely nothing I don't love about Silk Naturals. Everything I've used from them--whether it's eye shadow, lip products, skin care, or hair care--is really excellent product.

I wore this neutral look to work the other day, using four of the eye shadows that I hadn't tested out yet. I'm really in love with Dolce. It's such a nice, shimmery "greige" color.





WHAT I USED:
Urban Decay Primer Potion all around eye area
Darling Girl Glitter Glue all around eye area
Too Faced White Chocolate on brow bone
Silk Naturals:
  - Cozy on outer corner of lid, blended into crease, and outer 1/3 of lower lash line
  - Dolce on lid
  - Moonstone to blend out crease, and beneath inner 2/3 of lower lash line
  - Chiffon around tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Chinovi Brow Powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment